- Curbside Pickup Service. We are excited to offer curbside pickup service at all library locations beginning Tuesday, May 19. Click here for detailed information on how to take advantage of this new service. Library buildings will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Library Closures. We are working with our local health department on a plan for reopening. In an effort to limit the potential spread of the Coronavirus among the public, Delta County Libraries are closed until further notice. We will remain closed until the proper protocols are put in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff members and patrons.
- Returning Library Items. We are accepting returned library items in our book drops 24/7 beginning Friday, May 15. All due dates have been extended until June 2. We are not accepting any book donations at this time.
- Programs and Meeting Rooms. In an effort to limit the potential spread of COVID-19 among the public, all in-person library programs are cancelled and public meeting rooms are closed through July 2020. Hi-SET Testing and college proctoring services are cancelled until further notice.
- Cleaning and Sanitation. Enhanced cleaning efforts are being made at all of our library locations during the library closures. We have a professional cleaning service on a structured schedule at every library location.
- Online Library. As a reminder, library patrons can take advantage of our online library from the comfort of their own home. The online library provides access to downloadable books, audiobooks, music, movies, online classes, research, and more. WiFi is available near every library building when libraries are closed. Do you need a library card? Click here. Do you need to renew your existing card? Click here.
- Staying Informed. Our staff is focused on providing on-going information and updates as they become available through reliable, trusted resources. We are prepared to update our response to the outbreak as new information becomes available.
Up-to-date information on COVID-19
Now for free, kids everywhere can instantly stream a collection of stories, including titles across six different languages, that will help them continue dreaming, learning, and just being kids. All stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.