- Reopening Libraries. Delta County Libraries are open on a limited basis. Courier between libraries and Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests are available again. ILL requests may take extra time to arrive and library closures across the state may impact our ability to obtain certain items. In order to provide a safe environment for our staff and patrons, some of our services and policies have changed. Please click here for for detailed information on our schedule of open hours and what to expect when you visit the library.
- Curbside Pickup Service. Beginning Tuesday, July 21, curbside pickup will be available by appointment only. Please contact your local library to make arrangements.
- Returning Library Items. All library materials should be returned in outside book drops. We are not accepting any book donations at this time.
- Programs and Meeting Rooms. All programs are virtual and meeting rooms are closed until further notice. High school equivalency and college proctoring services are available by appointment only.
- Online Library. As a reminder, library patrons can take advantage of our online library from the comfort of their own home. The online library provides access to downloadable books, audiobooks, music, movies, online classes, research, and more. WiFi is available near every library building when libraries are closed. Do you need a library card? Click here. Do you need to renew your existing card? Click here.
- Staying Informed. Our staff is focused on providing on-going information and updates as they become available through reliable, trusted resources. We are prepared to update our response to the outbreak as new information becomes available.
Up-to-date information on COVID-19
Now for free, kids everywhere can instantly stream a collection of stories, including titles across six different languages, that will help them continue dreaming, learning, and just being kids. All stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.